jnmayer wrote:
So now when I send a mail with a large attachement, seamonkey takes
some time sending the mail. But in the end the mail is not sent and I
get an error message (smtp server error). When I turn off the email
check in GData Antivirus everything works just fine.

My friend is a little bit paranoid about computer viruses and wants to
ckeck outgoing mails. So what can be done to solve this problem? Is it
a known problem? As I said before, he was using the old mozilla which
did not have this problem at all.

I've never placed that much importance on scanning
outgoing mail. If outgoing mail has a virus you have
bigger problems. How did it get there in the first
place and why didn't the anti-virus program detect
it when it arrived?

--
Jordon