John wrote:
MN wrote:
John wrote:
Ant wrote:
Hello!

Is anyone else having problems with Google Maps' - graphic to zoom out of map area view? I noticed in both Mozilla's SeaMonkey v1.1.18 and Firefox v2.0.0.20 on two updated Windows XP Pro. machines. It worked in fine in the past and in Internet Explorer v6.0.

Thank you in advance. :)

Yes! Same problem here on multiple machines with SM 1.1.18, but it works correctly with IE8. You can still zoom out by moving the slider down, but clicking on the "-" button at the bottom hasn't been working for weeks.

John

Clicking on the slider bar just above the '-' also works. It seems like just the button itself is dead. The '+' works fine.

Dave

I have also noticed that while the problem still exists on maps.google.com, on some other sites which have Google maps as an embedded application it works correctly.

An example of this is www.qrz.com, a look-up site for ham radio operators. Put "W1AW" in the search window and when the address information is displayed click on "Click for more detail..." The zoom features on the resulting map work fine with SeaMonkey v1.1.18.

John
I use google maps on two different computers, and there is never a problem with either the + or the -. Maybe you need to look at your local settings. Perhaps something is getting in the way of the application.