On 10/8/2009 10:45 AM PT, Martin Freitag typed:

David McRitchie schrieb:
Make sure that  Java is turned  on  for  Street  view and  for Zoom to
work.
(and if you test  with  JavaScript and/or  Java turned off, don't forget
to turn
the turn them back on after testing).

Waaah! The zoom-feature does _not_ need java!
Maybe Javscript, but that's something completely different.

Yep, JavaScript/JS and Java are two different things.
--
"... Here's intelligent things, and it seems they want us for food. First, they'll smash us up -- ships, machines, guns, cities, all the order and organisation. All that will go. If we were the size of ants we might pull through. But we're not. It's all too bulky to stop. That's the first certainty." Eh? ..." --H.G. Wells' The War of the Worlds
   /\___/\