Ray_Net wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
When I send E-Mail, sometimes I get a 'Copy Complete' window popping up
and sometimes not...

Every once in a while, the window has the active bar sweeping across the
window and the window has to be canceled or it sits there sweeping away
forever - unless canceled.

Why does this happen?

What is different than the normal thing where I don't see it ?

DoctorBill

I guess this "problem (?)" is now a non-issue since I will soon be loading
up SM 2.0....

Think I will wait maybe a week or so to be sure all the "Bugs" are
removed.

I have the same problem .... hanging pop-up when the mail has been sent. Why
are you convinced that this bug is solved in SM 2.0 ?

It hasn't been, through the 2.0 RC1 that I downloaded.  I've been wondering if I
changed the settings NOT to save a copy for Sent messages, would that problem go
away. I guess if this doesn't get fixed in the 2.0 final version I'll get around to
testing it.  ;)
bj