RE: <<  Re: Convert emails to plain text  >>

With instructions that "simple" it would take users, neophyte to computing or
to SM, hours to master.

Why not have an SM 2.x option to Export some, one mail box, selected or all
messages to standard text files, knowing that those files with HTML (graphics
and/or RTF level content) or attachments would of course have to be handeled.

Joe