Gerry Hickman wrote:
Hi,

I'm reading this NG from the newsreader in SM2.0 Beta2. In general,
everything looks normal, but I noticed my reply to Robert Kaiser's
message "SeaMonkey 2.0 Release Candidate 2" of 19 Oct 2009 did not
appear in the newsreader. This message appears after "Windows 7?" and
before "Switch to FireFox; keep Seamonkey Data".

I tried unsubscribing, then exist SM, note MSF file has gone, re-start
SM and re-subscribe, still I don't see ANY replies!

Did you look into mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey - where the posts actually did go to?

Robert Kaiser