Bob Fleischer wrote:
Perhaps we need a "usability" forum to work out such ideas?

The group here is good for this discussion.

I really have not taken the time (nor do I really have the time if it is
substantial) to become familiar with the bug reporting mechanism. How
strict is the definition of "bug"? This isn't really a "bug" (or at
least some wouldn't consider it such), rather an improvement suggestion.

Everything that ultimately needs some kind of work done is a "bug" in Mozilla terms, i.e. should have an entry in Bugzilla, so see it more as a "tracked work item" when we talk of a "bug". :)

Robert Kaiser