Bob Fleischer wrote:

File a bug on that? Any ideas what to do and how to provide maximum
usability and minimum intrusion for users would be nice!

I really have not taken the time (nor do I really have the time if it is
substantial) to become familiar with the bug reporting mechanism. How
strict is the definition of "bug"? This isn't really a "bug" (or at
least some wouldn't consider it such), rather an improvement suggestion.

The "follow-up" thing isn't really a Seamonkey issue, it's more a case of how people post on usenet. I really don't like the follow-up flag (even with cross-posting), as I expect to see the initial post and any replies in the same newsgroup.

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)