Robert Kaiser wrote:
Bob Fleischer wrote:
Gerry Hickman wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:

Did you look into mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey - where the posts actually
did go to?

Ah! It's got the "follow-up" flag set! That explains a lot:)

It certainly would be a usability improvement if SeaMonkey did something
(probably as an option) to grab one's attention in this case.

With any community tool such as a newsreader, helping one person avoid
mistakes helps the entire community.

File a bug on that? Any ideas what to do and how to provide maximum
usability and minimum intrusion for users would be nice!

Robert Kaiser

Perhaps we need a "usability" forum to work out such ideas?

I really have not taken the time (nor do I really have the time if it is substantial) to become familiar with the bug reporting mechanism. How strict is the definition of "bug"? This isn't really a "bug" (or at least some wouldn't consider it such), rather an improvement suggestion.

Bob