NoOp wrote:
On 10/23/2009 07:53 AM, Smiles wrote:
good day

I have had a problem with my computer so I stop deleting emails from my pop server now the problem is fixed I did a test download from one of my accounts but did not bring everything down just the new items than the server deleted all items.

On two accounts I must redownload everything
How do I tell SeaMonkey to redownload everything?
I have 200 emails that did not get written to seamonkey on the first download due to problems

Thanks

First check if the 200 emails are still on the server (via webmail etc).
If they are, then in SeaMonkey right-click the main account folder (the
one above 'Inbox') and select 'Get Messages for Account'. That _should_
go out and fetch all of the messages on the server.

I have tested ... the mail that was previously downloaded and removed locally, but still present on the server ..... will not download anymore. Using your procedure, i can see a message saying that there are no new message on the server.