Benoit Renard wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
And if I were to use Thunderbird I actually like Postbox better because the last one I downloaded still allowed javascript in email.

You do realise that JavaScript in mail is a big security risk, right? It doesn't have a place in e-mail messages in the first place. It's a message, not a web page.

Another case of "big brother knows best" taking choice out of the hands of the user. I happen to agree that it's a security risk, but I know that people use mail in environments where the mailbox is not open to the world, anyone sending something remotely evil would be identified and appropriately treated, and that mailing links to pages which have the js doesn't make thing more secure, just less convenient.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>