Benoit Renard wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
And if I were to use Thunderbird I actually like Postbox better because the last one I downloaded still allowed javascript in email.

You do realise that JavaScript in mail is a big security risk, right? It doesn't have a place in e-mail messages in the first place. It's a message, not a web page.

Why is it a security risk? I used Netscape Navigator 3.0.1.a Gold, Communicator, Mozilla, and Thunderbird until it was removed, and not once in all those years had any javascript attacks in email. Not once.

let's see Navigator 3.0.1.a Gold came out sometime in early 90's or maybe even in late 80's let say roughly 15-20 years.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com