»Q« wrote:
In <news:q_wdny42wbu5vnvxnz2dnuvz_j6dn...@mozilla.org>,
Robert Kaiser <ka...@kairo.at> wrote:

The SeaMonkey project at Mozilla is excited to release its completely refurbished next generation of the all-in one Internet suite today: SeaMonkey 2.0

Congratulations and thanks to everybody involved!

Now that it is Gold and SkyPilot and QuoteColors now works I'll have to figure out how I can move my current setup in 1.1.8, over again. when I was trying The Beta's for first time I had it copy over all my setup from 1.1.8 Since I've only used the browser section after I found out quote colors, didn't work and was deal breaker. Today I downloaded Quotecolors and it works. So I now want to move on.

Besides the news and Email I've also added some filter rules. and other items.

Can I completely remove the Profile Folder and  do the import?

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com