Robert Kaiser wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Lee, the way I read Phillip's post, He had SM 1.1.18 (with QuoteColours
installed) installed, trailed SM 2.xx which made a copy of the profile.
He then found the QC could not install, so returned to SM 1.1.18 and has
had more emails, etc., included into the profile.

Now where he to install the 2.0Final, it would find the old, SM 2.xx
profile and not re-import the up to date SM 1.1.18 profile.

If so, he should delete the previous 2.0 profile, which should trigger
the import again.

Robert Kaiser.

Sort did that. I moved it to Trash to hide it.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com