JD wrote:
Hartmut Figge wrote:
Hartmut Figge:
JD:

Same thing as a run command.

Have you tried?

And if you get the old SM with this method, well, then the seamonkey.exe
in D:\SeaMonkey2\ is probably not the exe which belongs to SM2. ;)

Hartmut

I know you're trying to help but since you don't use Windows you're not helping at all. SM 2 is now working but I'm not that impressed. It didn't import my newsgroups. I'll work it out but you've done nothing to help. Please stop trying to help.

JD:

One thing I discovered is that you cannot run both 1.x and 2.0 at the same time. If 1.x is open and you try to launch 2.0 you will get 1.x, and vice versa.

Make sure 1.x is not running (check in task manager) and then try to open 2.0.

I don't think your problem has to do with install locations.

--
David Wilkinson