NoOp wrote:
On 10/27/2009 06:48 PM, Hartmut Figge wrote:
NoOp:

Well done! Any idea when a 64bit linux version will be available?
Well, there is seamonkey-2.0.source.tar.bz2 :)

Hart d&r mut

You always make it so hard for me (joke) :-)
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-1.9.1/
[seamonkey-2.0.1pre.en-US.linux-x86_64.tar.bz2]
My 64bit tester is still using that w/o issues so far. I wish I could
build a 64bit test version on a 32bit VM machine, but haven't figured
out how to do that just yet :-)

qemu-system-x86_64 if you're on Linux. Do an install of you favorite distribution, then build. I keep a directory which I use to share stuff, NFS mount it from the VM. The install is slow, but it will complete, the compile will work, and running SM-x86_64 will work and be at least as fast as some old computers I have owned.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>