Rufus skriver:

I also noted not long ago that setting sizes for the Navigation and
Personal Toolbars is a bit strange/non-intuitive - when it comes to
setting button size. I like large buttons in the Nav bar, and small ones
in the Personal bar...but the Customize option changes both - once you
change it. There is a dance you can do to get back to where I began, but
it seems you can't right-click and Customize either bar by itself - only
in the Nav bar...same core issue?

No, you should be able to right-click in the Personal Toolbar and set the icon size for that toolbar (it won't affect your bookmark folders, though). Try right-clicking close to the Home button.

/Stefan