Leonidas Jones wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Stefan wrote:
Rufus skriver:
Stefan wrote:
Rufus skriver:
/snip/

I just looked at it again and tried dragging it out to make sure - it
was then that I noted I'd confused "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" for
"Bookmarks". All is well on that one...

I found a workaround that solves the targeting problem for right-click -
go into Customize and add a Space between the Home button and the
Bookmarks Toolbar Items folder in the Toolbar - that helps nicely.

But now I'm curious - in my Bookmarks the folder is called Personal
Toolbar Folder, and in the Customize menu it's called Bookmarks Toolbar
Items - hence my previous confusion on a quick glance. Is that because I
migrated my Profile from SM 1.1.18, or is it actually a labeling
mis-match? i.e.; if I had started with a brand new Profile would the two
say the same thing?

I suspect its a labeling mismatch, probably due to the difference in naming between SM and FF. In SM it has always been the Personal Toolbar, going back to Moz Suite days, in FF, its been the Bookmarks toolbar as long as I can remember.

Lee

That's what I seem to recall...and that there is also a "Personal Items" or "Personal Bookmarks" folder included by default in a newly created Profile - right?

--
     - Rufus