Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
1. Secure Login <https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/secure-login/>

It is not packaged as SeaMonkey compatible but is easily patched to make
it so - see "secure_login+sm.diff" attached.

That's a good start, but there are some more issues hidden under the hood. For example, the automatic submitting doesn't seem to work with SM (i.e. needs further fixes). One issue I've found is in secureLogin.js, function initializeSignonAutofillFormsStatus. There's a version check that doesn't take the application into account. The author's intention was to check for FF 2.x, but SM 2.x also runs into that code.

It would be great if you could get this extension running with SM completely and then contact the author. If he doesn't want to incorporate the changes into his version, I'm sure Philip Chee would be glad to put your mod on his site (license it GPL, so should be OK).

This extension will allow you to fill-in your login details (if you have
them remembered already) on forms which otherwise don't get
automatically filled-in.

It also claims to hook into Autofill Forms (from the same author; compatible version provided by Philip Chee).

Greetings,

Jens

--
Jens Hatlak <http://jens.hatlak.de/>