[Cross-posted to mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey, Followup-To: mozilla.dev.apps.seamonkey]

Sun, 31 Jul 2011 22:28:36 +0200, /Jens Hatlak/:
Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:

1. Secure Login <https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/secure-login/>

It is not packaged as SeaMonkey compatible but is easily patched
to make it so - see "secure_login+sm.diff" attached.

[...]
It would be great if you could get this extension running with SM
completely and then contact the author. If he doesn't want to
incorporate the changes into his version, I'm sure Philip Chee would
be glad to put your mod on his site (license it GPL, so should be OK).

I'm still waiting for a reply from the maintainers of the extension (the Abine company), may be they are all on summer holiday. In the meantime I've mailed Philip Chee (the contact address given on <http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/members.html>), asking if he could publish the modified version on the xSidebar site, but haven received a reply from him, also. So I'm posting this, hoping to get his attention, if he has missed my mail for some reason.

--
Stanimir