Interviewed by CNN on 06/08/2011 16:57, Ray_Net told the world:

> I agree to "start for the future" but people need less steps to go to
> the future ... not a change every six weeks.

I disagree. Small, incremental steps are easier to get used to. If you
get one new feature at a time, you have six weeks to get used to it and
learn to use it. Also, if you introduce one new thing at a time, it's
easier to trace bugs when something goes wrong.

If you save all the new features for a big release next year, you get
the following:

1. Users overwhelmed by all the new features, who ended up not even
*trying* 90% of them. Classic example: Microsoft Office. I once read a
posting by somebody in the Office team saying they keep receiving
requests for "new" features that have in fact been part of the product
for three or four versions...

2. Hard-to-trace bugs, which can be caused by any one of three or four
different new features.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my VAX.
*Added by TagZilla 0.066.2 running on Seamonkey 2.1 *