Interviewed by CNN on 13/01/2012 22:41, Doors told the world:

> Hopefully this finally kill ALL!! tabs.
> Will I be able to force the context menu to always open new windows as
> well?

What do you mean? The context menu is a... well, a menu. You open it and
choose what you want. If you want a new window, you choose "Open in a
new window" (as opposed as "Bookmark this link", "Open in a new tab" or
a dozen other options).

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Sent from my Sinclair ZX81.
* Added by TagZilla 0.066.2 running on Seamonkey 2.6 *