DoctorBill wrote:
So far 2.6.1 is working and it imported all my E-Mail, Passwords and
Favorites from SM 1.1 w/o any problems....knock on wood !

I wanted to stay with SM 1.1 because the Tabbed Browser (Piro) gave
me tabs when I clicked on anything.

Now the 2.6.1's tabs require me to remember to right click and pick
the menu choice "Open New Tab"....what a PITA !

I have clicked on "Open New Tab" on ALL the choices under 'Tabbed
Browsing" in BROWSER in Preferences - but it does not work !

Why ? Do I need to toggle something else ?

DoctorBill

Gee whiz, DoctorBill, you're doing better than me!!

On my SM 2.5, at Pref->Browser->Tabbed Browsing, I only have "Tab Display" (with four options). "When opening a bookmark group" (with two options and "Open tabs instead of windows for" (with two options).

In Prefs->Browser->Link Behaviour, I can select what happens when clicking on Links.

--
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours, and may 2012 be better than 2011.

Daniel