Mort wrote:
Hi,

Having lived in a Western European country for 5 years, I often read two of its main newspapers on line. My bottom tool bar usually shows text related to the newspaper. However, this evening, I noticed two tool bar texts that upset me:

Transferring data from Facebook

Reading Google analytics.

Am I being monitored and infiltrated while viewing the newspapers? That is certainly unsettling.

I use an antivirus program, Windows firewall and Defender, and an antispyware program. My net connection is via cable.

Any comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

Morton Linder
USA

All the blockers in the world won't do any good if you
open the door and invite the trackers in.
Delete your FB and all Google accounts.
Always use fake names and throw away accounts.
Turn off JS.
Turn off html for email.