Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
MCBastos wrote:

Also, many (many, many many...) websites have some sort of facebook
thingie on their pages. It might be just the "like" button, it might be
something more complex -- I know a few, for instance, that insert their
Facebook stream sort of like a blog.

I investigated a page/site a couple weeks ago, where a poster complained about Facebook.

I found that each page of the site called up a facebook.com JavaScript file -- of a quarter-megabyte worth of code.

Yes, Facebook is intrusive! Those "Like" buttons tell Facebook every page you visit.

Well well .... i have an account in FB, in Google+ and in Google Gmail.
But i never see what the op said:
> I noticed two tool bar texts that upset me:
> Transferring data from Facebook
> Reading Google analytics.

But, this could happen when reading some sites ...