On 12-02-14 4:14 PM, _Bzzz_ spoke thusly:
On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:44:43 -0500
Chris Ilias<n...@ilias.ca>  wrote:

I don't know what you mean by "became bloat". If you're having problems

Yes, I didn't used the right expression.
For example, to answer your post I selected the SM window where such
a site is opened (http://television.telerama.fr/tele/grille.php),
it took almost 6 seconds to switch from claws-mail to this window
and the site goes up to 100% CPU (Athlon-XP1600+) for 6 more seconds.

W/ the former SM version, it didn't take ANY cpu raise and the switch
took less than a second (and non, I'm not swapping: 900MB free RAM)

Are your plugins up to date? You can check by going to <http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/>.

If that doesn't help, go to Help-->Restart_with_Add-ons_Disabled. Does the problem still occur? If not, the cause is probably an extension.

I wasn't talking about wiping p/w, I was talking about having a very
practical presentation of them in the former version.

I usually drive around 3000 p/w, with such a quantity it is obvious
that many sites uses the same one; real secured p/w being reserved
for real security concerns.
So, the older presentation was *really* a plus for me because it
allowed a very quick check visual, which isn't the case anymore.

I'm not understanding how by being able to see a list of passwords for all sites is more useful when you use the same password for every site, but one thing you could try is the Saved Password Editor extension.
1. Go to Tools-->Add-ons_Manager
2. On the left, select the "Get Add-ons" panel.
3. Do a search for "Saved Password Editor"
4. The Saved Password Editor extension should be the first result in the list. To the right of it, click install.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator