Chris Ilias wrote:
On 12-03-25 12:07 AM, Rufus wrote:
It would be really nice to be able to filter on header information -
like Path or IP - to stop a particular bit of spam, but that would
require a new feature.

1. When creating a filter, click on the [Subject] drop-down, which
should list other headers to filter by.

2. The bottom item is called "Customize". Select 'Customize', which
should then ask you to enter a new header to add to the list.
"Path" is standard.
On this server, "NNTP-Posting-Host" contains the IP address.

3. Click [Add], then [OK].

The headers you've added should then be available in the [Subject]
drop-down menu.

I've never been able to get Customize to work - I'll try it now and see what happens.

--
     - Rufus