My bloviated meandering follows what Desiree graced us with on 11/8/2012 5:27 PM:
Under System Requirements for SeaMonkey Windows 8 is not mentioned. Why? Does SM not work on Windows 8 (desktop not Metro)? I need it to work because a Windows 8 computer is on its way. and ALL 8 of my EMail addresses are POP only. I'm planning on using SeaMonkey Mail but now I am worried about it working on Windows 8.
Environment: Win8 (win32) 64 bit 5/31/12 Release Preview as VirtualBox Guest

I just downloaded/installed SM2.13.2 and it worked fine. I seriously doubt that it will work with winRT (Atom) tablets, though.

--
Sailfish - Netscape Champion
Netscape/Mozilla Tips: http://www.ufaq.org/ , http://ilias.ca/