Desiree wrote:
Under System Requirements for SeaMonkey Windows 8 is not mentioned. Why?
Does SM not work on Windows 8 (desktop not Metro)? I need it to work because
a Windows 8 computer is on its way. and ALL 8 of my EMail addresses are POP
only. I'm planning on using SeaMonkey Mail but now I am worried about it
working on Windows 8.

As reported in other threads, yes, SM works in W8, no compatability mode, no tweaks, nada. It works. As does Firefox. Haven't tested Thunderbird but I couldn't care less.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/