On Sun, 12 Jan 2014 at 03:48:00 +0600 Exalm wrote:

John E пишет:
I downloaded Oubuntu1ppa4-quantal_all.deb (the English language pack for
SM), but Software Center came up with "Dependency is not satisfiable", I
Obviously, seamonkey-locale-en (That's en_GB, if anything. en_US is
bundled with SM itself) depends on seamonkey package.
tried to overcome this with Edit -> Software Sources -> Other Software
-> Add but got stuck not finding an acceptable APT line to add there.
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/exalm/seamonkey/ubuntu quantal main

OK, thanks, I've now downloaded seamonkey_2.23-Oubuntu1ppa4~quantal_amd64.deb, added the above APT line and tried to see if Software center would install it.

Now getting a dependency not satisfiable:  libfontconfig1 (>=2.9.0)

Can I fix this with an apt-get install.... -f command? If so, grateful the exact syntax. My downloaded .deb is in /home/john/Downloads.

Or any better suggestions?