DoctorBill wrote:
How do I find other Newsgroups HERE ?

I used to be able to bring up a Big List of
available News Groups to subscribe to, but I
forgot how to do that a long ago.

Specifically looking for something to replace
Windows XP Annoyances which is now defunct.

I have to find out why an "Enter Password"
window keeps relentlessly popping up.

DoctorBill

Who is your internet provider? They may provide newsgroups. Check with them and see. Most of them do not provide binary newsgroups (the ones that contain pictures, music, etc.) but some still provide regular text newsgroups. If your provider DOES have newsgroups their site should have instructions on how to set up to use them.

If your provider does not have newsgroups, then you need to subscribe to a website that does. I use giganews.com It costs 4.99 per month to subscribe and they have given good service. Some are free. Do a search for "newsgroups" (without the quotation marks). Once you get signed up to one, they should provide instructions on how to use them, or some of us may be able to help.

--
 GW Ross

 I'm not smart enough to lie. --Ronald
 Reagan