hawker wrote:
Has anyone else had issues with SM25 fonts changing in E-mail on their own?

I updated from SM0.21 to SM.25 and the problem started.
What I have found is when the draft backup kicks in or right after I
click send any non default fonts get reset to the default font.

This is especially a problem for e-mails I compose to my China vendors
who use a special font to make English to Chinese translation easier.

What causes this? Is this a reported/known bug?

I get the same problem of changing fonts willy-nilly, but only when replying to someone's e-mail. When I compose an original e-mail, this never happens.

I'd like to find out how to prevent it.

Thanks.

Mort Linder