Norman Fuchs wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Norman Fuchs wrote:

As I said at the end of my last message, I have NO Subject: line, so
I cannot click on any little triangle to its left. In fact, as I
said, I have NO

Subject:, To:, From:, CC:, Date:.

There is an option to view Headers as all or normal.  No matter which
one I check, I get no header.

Ah, sorry.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix that, but I've pruned everything
else so someone who reads this can focus on the main issue and perhaps
help you.

Thanks for your help.  I hope someone can help me.  I can use
Thunderbird to read my mail & access my attachments, but I'd rather use
SM.  Another piece of information that might help:  if I print a message
in SM, I get the headers, but they don't appear when viewing the message.
I have found an old, old bug that might be relevant, but I'm not
tech-savvy enough to know what to do:

Bug 106461 - header pane disappears in three-pane window (caused by
corrupt abook.mab)

I am reposting this plea, since I have not been able to solve my problem, and I am still optimistic that someone out there can help. In short, I believe, my problem is that I see NO header pane for any of my messages, in any of my accounts.