Klaus Weber wrote:
Daniel schrieb:
On 23/09/2016 9:52 PM, Klaus Weber wrote:
I have a similar problem (Linuxmint 17, Seamonkey 2.40):
When I want to open the book
https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=Ub83CwAAQBAJ I am told to
allow cookies. I did that under tools - cookie manager - allow cookies
from this website, but without effect.
There is an instruction for Firefox but I don't know how to apply it to
Seamonkey. Thanks for support.
Antworten gerne auf deutsch.

Klaus

Sorry, Klaus, when I clicked your link, above, it took me straight to
a page where the headline was "Kurzanleitung Android 6.0, Marshmallow:
Deutsch" (whatever that says!!)

[Android 6.0 Marshmallow Quick Start Guide: German]

Thank you, Daniel. When I click the link I get:
https://play.google.com/books/reader?id=Ub83CwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&output=reader&hl=de

Buch kann nicht geöffnet werden

[Book cannot be opened]

Damit du Bücher bei Google Play lesen kannst, konfiguriere deinen
Webbrowser so, dass Cookies für books.googleusercontent.com zugelassen
werden.

[In order to read Google Play books, configure your browser to accept cookies from books.googleusercontent.com]

Weitere Informationen

[More information:]

<https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=books_exceptions>

Try this first:

With any page at the desired web site open in the browser, do Tools | Cookie Manager | Allow Cookies from this Website (or the German equivalents of these if you have a localized version). Then return to the desired page; you may have to reload (Ctrl-R).

If that doesn't work, post back with the actual results.

Paul B. Gallagher