Hi all,
I-m I'm sorry that I didn't respond last year, but I don't know if
someone can create an EMail list for  seamonkey for blind people? Since
the developer I say development is too technical and visual for a blind
people, can o say, I don't know what happen to the Seamonkey developer
development.
Please, not the same as what happened to the Mozilla Application suite.
It's my all day web brouser, EMail, Composer, ETC. I don't want
sepparate applications, I want all in one, internet suite that have many
potentials and is best than Firefox, Thunderbird, ETC.
If the development will be discontinued, I don't, realy, don't have any
alternative suite bassed on Mozilla App Suite nor SeaMonkey anyway on
the world. So please, continue the development, and I know, there's a
little updates like the 2 years passed, but please continue it.
In behave of the good,
L.C.H.

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.