David E. Ross wrote:

Baja Fresh at <http://www.bajafresh.com/>.  The "Contact Us" page
does not show a Send button with SeaMonkey.  While spoofing Firefox,
it only shows a thin red rectangle.  I sent a plain E-mail message to
their customer service.  They replied:
We use Windows 10 and Google Chrome and are [sic] feedback page
does show a submit button at the bottom in red
The illiteracy -- "are" instead of "our" -- is quite telling.  I
wonder if Baja Fresh's customer service is not in the U.S.

I found an easy fix: At Edit | Appearances | Fonts, set the minimum font size to "None" (on my machine, it was 14 pt). Then everything shrinks a bit and fits inside their layout box, and you can see the whole "Submit" button.

Paul B. Gallagher