In case it gives some additional hint: today I've experienced other new expressions of this multi-failure...

When I opened the Mail window some of the Folders' names of the first available account were missing (just blank spaces in their place). The same with some of the email messages in the messages-list pane (only with some; the others had its Sender, Subject, Data, etc. fields normally).

I closed Seamonkey and opened it again. This time no name missing, but when clicked on the first message at the Inbox of the first account, a brand new error popped-up: "Unable to load address book file history.mab. It may be read-only, or locked by another application. Please try again later."

When I clicked on "Get messages", then another error: "The messages could not be filtered to folder '[NameOFFolder]' because adding a message to it failed. Verify that the folder is displaying properly or try to repair it from the folder properties."

I hope this gives some extra information about the kind of error I'm suffering.