Manuel Casal Lodeiro composed on 2019-11-08 20:41 (UTC+0100):

> I'm a
> long time user of the Mozilla browser genealogy (started in 1993 with
> Mosaic, then Netscape, then Mozilla Suite, then Seamonkey)
When the space problem became apparent, had you been compacting:

        ever?
        automatically?
        manually?

I didn't start until 1997, but have been on the same path since. I don't have
nearly so many accounts, so can't offer anything via experience except to give
bisection a try in roughly this tedious fashion:

Close SM.
Remove *.msf from all accounts.
Backup what remains.
Copy only the mail files from one or more of the accounts, up to half the
total, back.
Start SM Mail.

If good, shutdown SM, copy back half the remainder and try again.

If not, shutdown SM, empty those again, and try the other half.

With any luck, you'll narrow the problem to a single account, or even better,
one
mail file.

Somewhere along the way, possibly at the start, you may need to remove
places.sqlite.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/