Pete wrote:
sending them to the mailing list is a tad pointless, I mailed mine into the
list to help the guy who started the Lamer help thread, but it got put to
one side for moderation, as it was larger than 40k, so that'll never see the
light of day again as the lists aren't really moderated, anything that ends
up there gets deleted.
What about compression? 40k max size would mean about 28k (plus headers and such) of stuff, I think a compressed seednodes.ref (maybe chopped down to fit the size) would be small enough; every platform I can think of has support for zip or gzip files so that should not be a big problem.

--
--- TLD
"Oh, how uncomfortable that word must feel on your lips: evil.