I have re download the seednode after thinking freenet was frozen for 5 minutes
because no progress bar working (another bug).

I have access to freenet web page now. Thanks for the help.

But if I understand, Freenet can't work on a network without fixed IP or dns server ?
Freenet can't work with an internal IP and port redirection from the external IP so no
way to go throw a firewall ?
Lot of constraint for trying to make a free network with everyone.

I am force to make a little program who will modify the freenet.ini for changing the
IP and unloading and reloading Freenet? I wonder why so basic things are not implement
in Freenet.