On Friday 19 June 2009 15:48:05 Egbert van der Meer wrote:
> Yes my node connects to other nodes.
> In one earlier message I have sent the wrapper log but the message
> bounced because of oversize.

How many other nodes? If you click on advanced mode, it will give you totals
for each connection type (connected, backed off, etc). Please post them here.

(I have approved your wrapper.log message btw, there doesn't seem to be
anything particularly unusual)

The symptom is that you click on any of the bookmarks on the home page, and it
never fetches the page? Does the seconds counter increase? Does the progress
bar ever show more than zero?

Please reply to the list and not to me, as I will be away from tomorrow until
the next Saturday.