On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 6:32 AM, Egbert van der
Meer<e.vanderm...@wolmail.nl> wrote:
> No matter wich links I try to load, non of them do.
> Not after one hour, not after one day and not after one week.
> I am not new to freenet and I know it is slow but this symply not working at
> all.
>
> Also FROST has problems with it.
> Looks to me on the contrary it is not working...

This is a very weird problem.

What browser and OS are you using (including versions)?

It would be helpful to have a paste of your full statistics page in
advanced mode, your wrapper.log (or at least the recent portions), and
your freenet-latest.log.  (If they're large, it would be best to put
them online somewhere rather than mailing to the list; if you can't do
that, emailing them just to me is fine.  I'd warn about potential
anonymity issues with freenet-latest.log, but it doesn't sound like
it's working enough for that to be a problem :/ )

Evan Daniel

P.S. If you could continue this thread instead of starting new ones, I
would find that easier to organize and see everything you've posted,
and be less likely to ask questions you've already answered.