Ok people, I'll try to adopt my own freenode to track the users that try to
connect to freenet. If I come up with solution, I'll indeed tell you. Hope
I'll ban some nasty users before you make a patch, so that I can sleep well
knowing that my bosses will never know about the freenet users in the LAN=)