Luke771 wrote:
> Alex Pyattaev wrote:
>> Ok people, I'll try to adopt my own freenode to track the users that
>> try to connect to freenet. If I come up with solution, I'll indeed
>> tell you. Hope I'll ban some nasty users before you make a patch, so
>> that I can sleep well knowing that my bosses will never know about the
>> freenet users in the LAN=)
>>
> What you're doing here is catching Opennet users. Pure Darknet users
> wont be that easy to catch.

He has stated that the network does not allow "P2P applications" running
Freenet
as pure darknet will technically be "F2F", now we can start arguing whether F2F
is a subset of P2P or a distinctly different thing. But if we accept that F2F
and P2P are different, then people who haven't enabled Opennet are actually not
violating that particular network's guidelines.

               - Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/     Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://www.freedomporn.org/    Freedom Porn, anarchist and activist smut

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin