In recent weeks a number of established seednodes have gone offline and/or
changed IP without their owners sending me the new noderef. We are now down to
11 seednodes, but more importantly, bootstrapping is becoming a problem, with
automated tests sometimes failing to get 10 nodes in 10 minutes, and often
taking a long time. Twice in recent days I have tried to run sdiz's long-term
tests, and both times it has failed to bootstrap on the fetch phase. Also
bootstrapping is sometimes - apparently at random - very slow, e.g. staying at
2 peers for some time.

An important part of the solution is more seednodes. If you have at least
256kbps upstream bandwidth (more is better), a stable 24x7 node, a static IP
address or domain name, and have successfully forwarded your opennet port,
please consider helping us out:
- Go to config settings, go to advanced mode, opennet, enable "be a seednode".
- Email me your opennet noderef. You can get it from:
http://127.0.0.1:8888/strangers/myref.fref

It is also possible that this isn't the cause of the problem, maybe it is
caused by the 1231 changes ... any thoughts?