Welcome to the USA. You need to be very careful these days in regard to
any discussion of file sharing. There are many legal pitfalls and many
with deep pockets just looking for an opportunity to sue. Like it or not
email lists are not a place to discuss illegal activities whether you
agree with the law or not.