This is a Type III anonymous message, sent to you by the Winston Smith
Project Dantooine mixminion server at Dantooine.winstonsmith.info. If
you do not want to receive anonymous messages, please contact pbox-
admin at winstonsmith.info. For more information about anonymity, see
https://www.winstonsmith.info/pws or
https://e-privacy.firenze.linux.it.

-----BEGIN TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE-----
Message-type: plaintext

In  Ian Clarke <ian at locut.us> wrote:
>On 22 Aug 2006, at 20:37, an ominous cow herd wrote:
>> You never experienced World War I, but I bet you know something
>> about it.
>
>Yes, but I wouldn't lecture those who had actually experienced it,
>and I think you will find Freenet 0.7 a somewhat more pleasant
>experience than the first world war.

I will be glad to try it out, once it can be used in win98
-----END TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE-----