This is a Type III anonymous message, sent to you by the Winston Smith
Project Geonosis mixminion server at geonosis.winstonsmith.info. If
you do not want to receive anonymous messages, please contact pbox-
admin at winstonsmith.info. For information about anonymity, see
https://www.winstonsmith.info/pws or
https://e-privacy.firenze.linux.it.

-----BEGIN TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE-----
Message-type: plaintext

(please pardon if this is a duplicate)

In <20060824011148.GA25156 at amphibian.dyndns.org> Matthew Toseland <toad at
amphibian.dyndns.org> wrote:
>Why bother even anonymizing your emails if you insist on running an
>unsupported (and therefore seriously insecure) operating system?

Because that operating system is what I have available.  I don't have $300 US
to run
out and buy XP Pro and become current and more secure, so I have to make do the
best
I am able and thanks to a hardware firewall and safe practices on my part, This
machine IS secure and I defy you or anyone else to prove otherwise.

Please, Do NOT suggest switching to Linux, I've tried it and my hardware will
not support it's demands.  Again, this is a matter of money that unlike SOME
people, I don't have a hell
of lot of so I therefore make do with what I have, Thus my original statement:

>> I will be glad to try it out, once it can be used in win98

Now, back to my original need: is there anyone out there who IS using 0.7 on
win98?
Will you please (in as exacting detail as possible) give procedures for getting
it going?
I've searched google and the list archives and tried everything I've found so
far
to no avail.

Thank you for all the help I need.

-----END TYPE III ANONYMOUS MESSAGE-----