urza9814 at gmail.com wrote:
> Have you thought about that ignoring reset packets thing that was
> shown to make it possible to bypass The Great Firewall? I mean, I
> don't know too much about it, or if it'd be possible for
> freenet....but it might be worth looking in to.

it's possible to do it, but only under linux at the moment.

You just set an iptables prerouting rule that drops incoming tcp RST
packets.
This a kernel side level 4 setting that's perfectly transparent to the
application level, the only side effect being that any incoming
connection will end with a timeout in place of a graceful reset.
Under windows I suppose you simply lack the instruments and support to
do something clever like that.