On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 11:52:23PM +0200, David 'Bombe' Roden wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 August 2006 23:47, urza9814 at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > Have you thought about that ignoring reset packets thing that was
> > shown to make it possible to bypass The Great Firewall? I mean, I
> > don't know too much about it, or if it'd be possible for
> > freenet....but it might be worth looking in to.
>
> That would involve platform-specific code, there's no way to do that in
> java.

It's unnecessary anyway because it only applies to TCP. It does however
tell us something very interesting and useful: The firewall is stateless !!
They pick up forbidden keywords on a packet and then send a reset
packet, they don't even delete later packets on the same connection
because *they don't track connections at all* !

Matthew J Toseland - toad at amphibian.dyndns.org